We all want to spend our time with our loved ones and friends. There are many options for how to do this. Texting can only be done if you have enough data, so it is essential to spend money. However, messaging apps cannot be used with Wi-Fi or mobile data. TextNow APK allows us to text and calls our loved ones without having to spend a dime.
This app allows us to call our friends and receive credits for completing small tasks. So we can not only benefit from the credits but also have fun with the functions.
WHAT IS TEXTNOW APK?
Run by Enflick, TextNow is one of the best free text and call apps available for iPad, iPhone, and Android devices. It has many unique features that make it stand out. The package includes SMS, voicemails, picture messaging, calls, and SMS messaging. Although it does not contain any ads, you can turn them off for a small charge.
TextNow APK makes it easier to communicate with loved ones and friends. It allows you to send and receive SMS messages without the need for an SMS plan. TextNow APK converts the phone number of friends into an email address. It also showcases its user interface, which is comparable to the built-in Messengers app. It boasts various features such as changing the color scheme, setting background pictures, and choosing alert tones.
Info About TextNow Apk:
|Updated||A Few Days Ago|
FEATURES OF TEXTNOW APK:
- TextNow allows you to make calls using your virtual phone number
- Receive voice calls
- Sign up and choose your number.
- The app allows you to send SMS messages to other phone numbers.
- Allows you to send and receive the entire picture using image-based messaging
- You can also save photos.
- You can also transcribe your voicemail to make greetings or voicemail transcripts.
- Many emojis and stickers are available.
- You can customize your text alert tone, ringtones, vibrations, and notifications sounds.
- You can customize your background with tons of wallpapers and color options.
- The quick response allows friends to respond quickly.
- Your personalized sign can be added to your messages.
- You can send messages using your computer.
- You can earn credits for calling by signing up for partnered offers and purchasing minute packs.
- Video messaging allows you to send videos and photos to your family members and friends.
- It also has a Caller ID.
- PassCode keeps your messages secure and under lock and key with the use of PassCode.
- Google SmartLock is available, so you don’t need to remember your password.
- Conference calling and call forwarding
- You can give each contact their ringtone or background.
- TextNow can be launched from the home screen widget. This allows you to compose a message or make a phone call quickly.
- TextNow allows you to send and receive SMS, GIFs, and other messages through a single inbox.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL TEXTNOW APK:
- First, download the latest version TextNow APK directly from its official website.
- Go to Android Security Settings.
- Allow the “Unknown Sources” option.
- Next, you will need to open the APK file that you downloaded and click “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process to finish. Then, you will receive a success message.
- Once the installation is complete,
- The app can be launched now
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL TEXTNOW ON YOUR COMPUTER:
- Two methods can be used to install TextNow on a P.C.
- Using BlueStacks App Player
- First, download and install the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- BlueStacks will be installed successfully.
- After you have opened the emulator, click on the “My Apps” button.
- Look for “TextNow”
- To start the process, press installs when you see TextNow.
- To download apps from Google Play for BlueStacks, you will need to log into your Google account.
- Once you log in, the installation process for TextNow will begin.
- The speed of the installation depends on how fast your internet connection is.
TextNow for Android offers a free number to call and text. This app is only intended for North America. TextNow allows you to select from a variety of numbers once you have created an account. This number can be used to send texts and make phone calls to others in the U.S. and Canada.
The original launch of the app in 2009 was a Voice over Internet Protocol app. The app had the primary function of providing users with a U.S. telephone number that they could use to make calls and send texts over Wi-Fi. However, it has grown to become a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) since then. This is possible thanks to NationWide sprint Network, a cellular service that provides wireless coverage for smartphones in the U.S.
Read Also: ThopTV