Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
|OS version:||Android 4 or above|
How to download and install Minecraft Apk on Android?
As you already know the pocket version is a third-party app, so you have to permit to download it. The process is very easy just follow the steps below.
- Go to your
- Go to Apps and notifications
- Click on Special app access.
- Now go to the bottom of the list and click on Install Unknown Apps.
- Click on the internet browser you are using on your android device.
- Now click on Allow from this source.
- Now click on the link given above to download Minecraft Apk.
- It will take a few minutes to download.
- Once the download is complete, go to the file manager.
- Find the Minecraft Apk.
- Click on it.
- Click on
- It will take few seconds to install.
- You have successfully installed the Minecraft Apk.
- Launch it and enjoy the game.