Features Of YouTube Blue Apk:
Table of Contents
As we’ve already said, this version of YouTube has the same features as the official version. Still, it also has some extra ones. It also lets you watch videos, share videos, download videos, and all the other basic features.
Here are some of the things that YouTube blue can do.
It has a built-in feature that blocks ads, so pop-up ads won’t bother the user while they watch a video.
You can have any video playing in the background while looking for other things outside of YouTube. The paid version of YouTube also comes with this feature.
This version of YouTube also lets you watch videos with a High Dynamic Range. If you like to watch high-quality videos a lot. Then you should use this version of YouTube. Because with HDR Mode, moving pictures are apparent.
YouTube Blue Apk also can zoom in and out. You can zoom in and out of the screen by pinching the screen in and out.
You can choose the resolution value. You can choose the minimum or maximum resolution. It’s up to you to choose the best resolution for you.
Everyone wants to change the color of the theme on any social media site they use. In this way, the official YouTube site is behind. But YouTube has a feature that lets you switch between different themes. Red, Pink, and Black are some of these themes.
Window style means reducing the size of the screen while you look at other videos. You can also use window style if you want to look for another video but don’t want to close the one you’re watching.
You can watch the video as many times as you want. If you want to play the same video repeatedly, you can choose it in the settings.
But if you want the whole playlist to play repeatedly, you can do that too by changing the settings on YouTube.
Get videos online:
You can save the videos so you can watch them later. You can watch the video you downloaded later when you’re not online.
But keep in mind that the videos you downloaded would need to be synced again after 2 or 3 days, which would require a good internet connection.
It will only show you videos that you want to watch. Every YouTube works on an algorithm, whether it’s the official one or one that’s been changed. So it will only show you videos that you are interested in.
You can add a video to the “watch later” list if you want to watch it but are in a hurry. Videos you put on a list to watch later will only be available online.
On Youtube Blue, you can choose to pause History. This means that YouTube won’t track what you’ve watched before. But there is a benefit to pausing this option: Youtube won’t show you videos based on what you’ve searched for and watched in the past.
The latest version has been added, and you can save videos to watch later. You can also use other apps at the same time as this one.
- All of the annoying ads have been taken away.
- The Mobapks.com team has just fixed the error 400.
- The pro version works better; the user interface has been improved; there are no lags.
How do I put the YouTube Blue Apk on my Android phone?
- You can start downloading YouTube Blue App by clicking the button above. Once the download is done, you can find the APK in your browser’s “Downloads” section. It would help if you made sure that third-party apps are allowed on your phone before installing them.
- Most of the steps below are needed to make this happen. Open “Menu,” “Settings,” “Security,” and “Unknown Sources” to let your phone install apps from places besides the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve done the step above, go to “Download” in your browser and tap the file when it’s finished downloading. You’ll see a message asking for permission to install, and then you can finish the steps.
- When the installation is done, you can use the app as you usually would.