Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
FEATURES OF PUBG Vietnam:
- PUBG Mobile features a distinct user interface for the Vietnamese version, compared to other versions. If you’ve played PUBG previously, you should not be concerned about this section. This map will be smaller than a map that was created for PUBG.
- When you jump on the ground, you’ll be given a specific location at which you will fall from, without having the ability to be in control of it. Two unique weapons that are available in this version are sawed-off shotgun and Crossbow. The attachment to the weapon is changed to suit this particular version. So don’t try to copy your experience of other versions.
- It is important to note that the original Red Zone and Blue Zone are not available with this update. You will be informed when an area closes or triggers by this mini-map. Also, you will get an audio message regarding the event.
- The durability of the armor is diminished, so you can purchase more armors to lessen the damage you suffer when you’re in a vulnerable condition. Certain areas in the Erangel map have been altered. However, they are still the same as other versions of the map.
- After the update, a few Vietnamese players encountered issues in sound effects, textures as well as other issues. The first release and I’m hoping that the developers fix it immediately.
- It’s not DirectX and has low-quality graphics as of now. But, Vietnamese players have agreed that the game’s performance is fairly solid even on mid-range devices in comparison to a similar mobile game. This could be due to an easier interface.