Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
STEPS TO INSTALL FILMIC PRO MOD APK ON:
- To install, you need first to allow your phone to install 3rd party apps. Go to Settings -> Security (maybe under “More” on some devices) and check the box for Allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
- Now, click on the download link below and choose “Direct Download” to save it directly to your phone: Filmic Pro v4.0 Apk (2.3 MB) or use this QR code:
- Touch the downloaded file and choose Package Installer when prompted by your file manager to begin the installation. (I use the Solid Explorer File Manager.
- To ensure correct installation, make sure you do not use the “Unknown sources” checkbox when prompted by your file manager or Anti-virus app.
- Once installed, you can find Filmic Pro in your App Drawer.
- Launch it and choose whether to import or start fresh with a new camera profile. In this example, I will choose to start fresh and import later.
- Now that you have chosen an import option, select your camera make and model from the list of supported devices.
- After selecting your specific device/camera model, choose RAW as your recording format if available for your particular device. If you desire a compressed format for a more straightforward upload/conversion, choose H264 instead of RAW, and your file size will be greatly reduced.
- Now that we have our recording format selected, we can choose our resolution and frame rate. In this example, I am selecting 60fps at 2160p (4k). It is essential to know that different phones will support different resolutions. If you wish to use the exact answer on all of your devices, choose the native resolution of your phone first and then create a new camera profile for other devices.